The statistics are staggering!
1 in 5 people over the age of 18 suffer from arthritis (and this is just doctor-diagnosed). It is the number one cause of disability in America. Arthritis is the term referring to joint pain or joint disease.
You may be experience symptoms of arthritis-like swelling, pain, stiffness, and lack of motion. This pain is primarily caused by inflammation of the joints and muscles.
Arthritis can not only affect your joints, but also your eyes, heart, kidneys, skin, and lungs.
Ways to keep arthritis pain at bay:
- regular exercise
- keep a healthy weight
- avoid repetitive movement
- use hot and cold therapy
- balance physical movement with rest
- eat an anti-inflammatory diet
- stay hydrated
Another way that can help arthritis sufferers from pain is to apply capsaicin cream. While you can get this from your doctor or over the counter, you can also make it at home with all-natural ingredients.
Here is the recipe for homemade Capsaicin cream:
- Mix 3 tablespoons of cayenne powder with 1 cup oil (coconut, grapeseed, almond oil, etc.)
- Heat ingredients in a double boiler for 5-10 minutes
- Stir in 1/2 grated beeswax and continue to stir until it is melted completely
- Chill mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, stir
- Chill for another 10-20 minutes and stir again
- Put into a glass mason jar with a tight lid
- Keep refrigerated. It will last for 1-2 weeks
- Apply the mixture to pain up to 4 times a day for up to a week
To create a stronger, super-strength cream, use 4 tablespoons of Ghost Powder*. We now offer two ultra pure option for home made creams. Please wear gloves and eye protection when using.
Using Yellowcake will add heat, start slowly by adding 1 gram to 8 ounces of Body cream or your favorite lotion and then add more yellowcake for extra strength pain relief. Mix completely to ensure proper disbursement.
We also have ECO a super pure Chili Oil like no other you can use the same way or dilute it in a good oil for a capsicum oil you can apply for pain relief, or add small amount to food you eat.
Also use very small amounts and build up to your heat tolerance.