Summer is all about long nights and traditions: baseball games and hot dogs, fairs and fireworks. Okay, the list is a hell of a lot longer than that, but it would bore you to tears (or make you quit your job to just get on with the good times beckoning from the months of June, July, and August).
This summer, we’re ready to throw some fireworks at your mouth with fiery Mad Dog hot sauces.
Besides all the fantastic picnic and grill recipes you can find on our recipe blog (which you should check out immediately if you haven’t already), we’ve got a few products you might not have tried yet.
And summer is the perfect time to do it.
For a start, you’re already sweating (or freezing because that air con is on way too strong). Then there are all the salads and cold sandwiches that come with summer, because, who really wants a stand in front of the stove or heat the house with stews, soups, and hearty casseroles. In any case, you’ll need something for those cold cuts and tossed lettuce leaves that people insist on calling salads. And then, there are the long nights that you’ll need plenty of energy to get through.
You get the point (just as you did about traditions); you need some Mad Dog fire just as you need fireworks on the 4th of July.
So which Mad Dogs should you toss into your online cart this summer? Any of these, if you’ve not got them yet:
- ECO 1 Million Scoville Extract – this new, ultra-pure extract makes the most of alcohol in the extraction process for the cleanest heat you’ve tasted in your life.
- Yellow Cake Powder – it’s a little sweeter than you might expect, but don’t be fooled by its name; this capsicum powder delivers 1.6 million Scovilles to your mouth.
- No Escape Pain on a Chain– made for portability, all you need to do is clip this container to your keychain and you can take the bite of a Mad Dog anywhere you go.
- Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition Hot Sauce– as tasty as the original with huge amounts of heat; this sauce breaks all sorts of barriers with its 1 million Scovilles of heat.
- Plutonium 9 Million Scoville Extract– if you’re really after fireworks, head for the top with this extract; it’s hellfire on earth.
This summer, take your hot sauce traditions to new levels
Don’t stop with one, stock up on your favorites and our top summer picks. At the very least, you’re guaranteed of fireworks in your mouth. Make it a Mad Dog summer