If you enjoyed the Scorching Sloppy Joes with 357 Mad Dog Gold Edition Hot Sauce, you're going to love this upgraded version.
Our Gold Edition Hot Sauce takes the heat to the next level, making this dish a winter favorite. It's quick, easy, and perfect for sharing with friends, but you might want to keep it all to yourself.
1 pound Ground beef
¼ cup Onion, chopped
½ teaspoon Gold Edition Hot Sauce (adjust to your desired heat level)
¾ cup Ketchup
2 teaspoons Yellow mustard
½ teaspoon Garlic powder
1 tablespoon Brown sugar
¼ cup Water
Salt and pepper, to taste
4-6 Hamburger buns
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef and chopped onion, stirring occasionally, until the beef is browned.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the Gold Edition Hot Sauce, ketchup, yellow mustard, garlic powder, brown sugar, and water. Adjust the amount of hot sauce to your preferred heat level. If you like it super spicy, add more; if you prefer a milder kick, use less.
3. Add the whisked sauce to the browned beef and onion, then stir until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
4. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Then, reduce the heat to low and continue cooking for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. This allows the flavors to meld together and the sauce to thicken.
5. While the Sloppy Joe mixture is simmering, toast the hamburger buns in the oven or on a skillet until they are lightly browned.
6. Once the Sloppy Joe mixture is ready, season it with salt and pepper to taste. If you want even more heat, you can add a bit more of the Gold Edition Hot Sauce at this point.
7. Serve the Gold Edition Scorching Sloppy Joes on the toasted buns, and enjoy the deliciously spicy and comforting flavors of this upgraded dish. Don't forget to have some extra napkins on hand!