February is National Potato Month in the US.
And, before you shrug your shoulders and move along, think for a moment about how useful these veggies are.
Yes, they’re exceptionally good at carrying cheese and bacon to your mouth. Ditto that for sour cream and salsa. Better still, potatoes are freaking fantastic with hot sauce.
Boil them, fry them, mash them. Whatever you do with potatoes, they almost always the best thing you’ve ever had.
And to celebrate National Potato Month this year, we’ve rounded up the best fiery potato recipes from Mad Dog HQ to ensure you enjoy this month to the fullest.
Sensational Potato Soups
We’ve got a pair that’ll keep you warm and toasty tonight:
- Perfectly Piquant Potato Soup made with Reaper Pepper Puree.
- Loaded Lava Soup featuring Pure Ghost Hot Sauce.
Side Dishes That’ll Take Center Stage
They may look like ordinary potatoes, but these fiery bites are so much more:
- Burning Bacon and Avo Baked Potato set alight by 5 Million Scoville Extract.
- Mad Dog’s Loaded Baked Potato with Inferno Hot Sauce.
- Firetastic Mini Jackets filled with Liquid Fire Hot Sauce.
- Spicy Mad Dog Spuds featuring Mad Dog Scorpion Hot Sauce.
- Almost Frightening Ghost Potatoes made with the finest Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce.
Unforgettable Potato Salads
You’ll never be tempted to pick up a plain potato salad again:
- Cheesy Sriracha and Bacon Potatoes with Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce.
- Screaming Bacon and Stuffed Potato Salad that burns with Boomslang Hot Sauce.
Breakfast Potatoes Make It the Best Meal of the Day
- Kickin’ Potato Cakes which make the most of Scorpion Hot Sauce.
- One Pot Spicy Eggs and Potatoes brimming with Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce.
Never Suffer an Average Casserole Again
We apologize for the crazy cravings you’re about to develop:
- Liquid Fire Chicken Potato Casserole featuring Liquid Fire Hot Sauce.
The only question remaining is which one you’ll make first. If you’re having a tough time figuring that out, start with the recipes featuring the hot sauces you have while you wait for new ones to arrive.