Looking forward to the 4th of July? We are too! And we’ve got the best damn recipes to make this Independence Day the most delicious one yet.
From crave-worthy sandwiches to super meaty mains, the one thing each one of these super spicy recipes has in common is the Mad Dog hot sauces, pepper powders, extracts, and pepper purees.
Seriously, these scorching recipes will get the party started long before the fireworks start. Dig in to find your favorites and then get cooking.
Slider Sandwiches to Feed a Small Crowd
- Wicked Wing Slider Sandwiches made with Liquid Fire Hot Sauce
- Sizzling Sausage and Cheese Sliders made with Boomslang Hot Sauce
- Roasting Beef and Horseradish Sandwiches made with Inferno Hot Sauce
Scoville-Laden Dips to Elevate Your Chips
- Super Scoville Bacon Cheese Dip made with Mad Dog Eco 1 Million Scoville Extract
- Morich Spinach and Artichoke Dip made with Naga Morich Pepper Puree
- Super Easy Fiery Salsa made with Mad Dog 357 Original Hot Sauce
Snacks You’ll Never Be Able to Escape
- Wicked Bloody Mary Wings made with Mad Dog Ghost Pepper Extract Tequila Edition
- No Escape Pigs in a Blanket made with No Escape Pain on a Chain Pepper Powder
- Habanero and Chorizo Stuffed Mushrooms made with Habanero Pepper Puree
- Chicken Fried Steak Fingers with Scorpion Mustard Sauce made with Scorpion Hot Sauce
- Maddeningly Hot Deviled Eggs made with Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition Hot Sauce
A Super Meaty Main Event
- Habanero Cheese Sauce Burgers made with Habanero Pepper Puree
- BBQed Steaks with an Unforgettable Sriracha Sauce made with Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Beer and Reaper BBQ Braised Ribs made with Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Magnificently Mad Cheeseburger made with Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition Hot Sauce
Salads and Sides That’ll Please Everyone
- Mad Dog Inferno Grilled Corn made with Inferno Hot Sauce
- Mad Dog Stuffed Avocados with Spicy Greek Yogurt Sauce made with Boomslang Hot Sauce
- Blistering Baked Beans made with Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition Hot Sauce
- Scary Artichoke Salsa made with Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- Reaper Sriracha Bacon Potato Salad made with Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Sweet and Spicy Goldslaw made with Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition Hot Sauce
And, if you’re serving any sort of burger or dog from your grill, you don’t want to forget Mad Dog’s Fiery Pickle Relish, filled with Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition Hot Sauce. And, don’t forget about our Mad Dog Margaritas. The Mad Dog Ghost Pepper Extract Tequila Edition that fuels this drink will carry you through the entire celebration.Live life to the hottest – get more Mad Dog today.