Now that we’re moving into a state of new normal across the country and across the globe, it’s time to start thinking about what we’re going to eat.
In fairness, we’ve always been concerned with food. After all, what else are you going to use to get Mad Dog super hot sauces to your mouth?
But now, as you’re thinking more about it, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite pantry-friendly recipes to help get through whatever social distancing you’re undertaking.
There are few recipes that ask for fresh ingredients. But we’ve also got fiery Mad Dog foods that require almost nothing except what you’ve already got on hand. And there are a few that freeze exceptionally well for those moments when you just can’t bear standing in front of the stove.
What’s the one thing each of these recipes has in common? They’re filled with fire and flavor. And, as well all know, Mad Dog makes everything better. Well, almost.
What to Do with the Chicken in Your Freezer?
- Fast and Furious (Leftover) Chicken Quesadillas made with Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition Hot Sauce
- Ghost Chicken made with Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- Dolly’s Original Chicken and Dumplings made with Mad Dog 357 Original Hot Sauce
- Killer Chicken Chili made with Mad Dog 357 Original Hot Sauce
- Mad Dog burning broiled chicken made with Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 5-Million Chicken Parm made with 5 Million Scoville Extract
- Reaper Sriracha Taquito made with Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce
Looking for more chicken recipes? Check out The Easiest Chicken Dinners (That’ll Also Set Your Mouth on Fire).
Got a Pound of Ground Beef?
- Fiery Burger and Fry Foils made with Inferno Hot Sauce
- (Something Like a) Sriracha Taco Pot Pie made with Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Pain on a Chain Chicken Fried Hamburger made with Pain on a Chain Reaper Pepper Powder
- 15-Minute Mad Dog Meatloaf made with Pain on a Chain Ghost Pepper Powder
Make Those Hot Dogs More Exciting!
- Scorpion Scorching Hot Dogs made with Scorpion Hot Sauce
- No Escape Pigs in a Blanket made with No Escape Pain on a Chain Pepper Powder
And, if you’ve got a stash of hot dogs and Mad Dog, but have no idea how to make the most of both, check out this recipe stash: What to Do with Hot Dogs.
Settling into Pantry Staples…
- Dangerously Delicious Dragon Noodles made with Reaper Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Fiery Mac ‘n Cheese Bites made with Liquid Fire Hot Sauce
- Mad Dog Bacon Noodles made with Mad Dog 357 Original Hot Sauce
- Silver Red Beans and Rice made with Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition Hot Sauce
- Revenge Refried Beans made with Revenge Habanero and Pepper Extract
A Few More Mad Dog Favorites for You!
- Screaming Bacon and Stuffed Potato Salad made with Boomslang Hot Sauce
- Ghostly Turkey Pot Pie made with Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- Ghost Bean and Beef Casserole made with Pure Ghost Hot Sauce
- Mad Dog Sausage and Pepper Polenta made with Scorpion Peppers
- Chili Cheesy Hot Dog Hash Brown Bake made with Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition Hot Sauce
- Ghost Pepper Lasagna made with Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
And don’t worry, we’re still shipping out our award-winning Mad Dog hot sauces. They’ll come straight to your door, so you can get your fire on without heading out.
Get more Mad Dog today.